MOST?? -??Test Page
MOST?? WORK MEASUREMENT SYSTEM: For developing & measuring lean solutions
What Is MOST??
MOST?? Work Measurement System is the number one work measurement system that is being used worldwide in recent years. It was a system developed by H.B. Maynard and now Accenture LLP of USA, the largest consulting organization in the world.
With MOST?? System manufacturing, engineering, warehousing and services (including healthcare and food) companies will be able to develop their Get It Right Before Start and Do-It-Right From Start the first time. Technically from the design oriented application, MOST?? technique will allow the engineers and analysts to develop the:
- Cycle Time For Each Chosen Process Steps
- Develop The Labour Hours & Machine Hours
- Establish The Workmen To Machine Ratio During Operation
- Develop The Production Line In Advance Of Production
- Establish The Support Facilities For The line/Service Operations
- Establish The Target Capacity
- Provide The Operational Methods Sequence For Operators??? Training
- Provide Accurate Product/Service/Cost/Estimate
4-Day Certified Training Course
This course will require at least??4-training days for completion. A certified certification is provided by Accenture LLP of USA for all who succeeded on the examination conducted at the end of the training. MOST?? System can be applied to manufacturing, engineering, warehousing, services and administrative operation.
Who Should Attend
All personnel who are involved in Lean and Productivity Improvement, Cost Reduction, Manpower Planning and Head Count Control and Cost Estimation of New Services and Products should attend.APRC is considered one of the best organizations to learn the MOST?? practical application for all types of industry. The instructors are officially certified in MTM, MOST?? as well as MTS of GE Corporate Consulting Services (USA). Limited training in Modaft and Ready Work Factors are also available for in-house training on special request only.