A guide to enhanced QA effectiveness from design and production to presentation and follow-up.
“Achieving Quality Presentation Results” is specifically designed to help you obtain the cooperation and concurrence that leads to QA SUCCESS.
“Quality Presentations” consists of six course sections, complete in a single loose-leaf binder. Each section includes one or more Skill Development Exercises, realistic simulated situation directly related to your working environment.
Your Presentations Planning Kit an added course benefit Along with your “Quality Presentations” course manual, you’ll also receive a unique Presentations Planning Kit, multiple sets of six-part forms which you’ll use over and over again to guide you step-by step through the preparation, conducting and follow-up of all your real QA presentations.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
1. How to develop a solid top management overview for your QA activities,
2. How to determine your management’s concerns and anticipate questions and difficulties before a presentation,
3. How to carry out effective QA research to document your recommendations,
4. How to organize your reports, both oral and written, for maximum effectiveness,
5. How to write brief, to-the-point reports that get things done,
6. How to effectively present QA results,
7. How to prepare effective visual aids for your presentations,
8. How to make sure management decisions, once made, stay made, and much more.