Develop your capacity management skills and enhance your preparation for the capacity management planning in your company.
Learn, by doing, how to:
– measure and calculate capacity in terms of standard units of production output,
– carry out resource requirements planning and intermediate capacity planning,
– determine anticipated and optimum lead times and prepare input/output control reports,
– compute job shop and assembly line processing times and adjust scheduling priorities as necessary, and much more.
Your seven course sections:
1. An overview of Capacity Management
2. Measuring and Calculating Capacity
3. Resource Requirements Planning
4. Intermediate Capacity Planning
5. Scheduling Practices
6. Capacity Control
7. The Realities of Capacity Management