TPC Technical & Industrial Skills Courseware For Self-Directed Learning
TPC Self-Learning Courseware for Technical & Industrial Skills provides in-depth explanations of the theory and practice of technical and industrial applications that every engineer and technician must possess. The courseware manuals are designed for self-learning. Each unit consists of an average of 10 lessons which are clearly explained and illustrated, with exercises and quizzes included for learners to monitor progress.
Skills Categories covered include:
- Engineering Fundamentals
- Electrical Systems Maintenance
- Mechanical Systems Maintenance
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems
- Buildings and Grounds Maintenance
- Custodial Maintenance
- Digital Logic System
- Energy Conservation
- Foundations Of Technology
- Machine Shop Practices
- Machine Tool Series
- Material Handling
- Mechanical Maintenance Applications
- Packaging Machinery Maintenance
- Power Plant Operations
- Process Control Instrumentation
- Process Control Systems
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Rigging & Equipment Installation
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Maintenance Management
Order Now While Stocks Last
If you miss this opportunity to buy this well-written courseware which is equivalent to a first class training session, you may have to pay more than US$1250 for a 2-day instructor-led training session.
To see the full list of titles and prices, click here.
Click on the sidebar for more details about the titles under each skills classification.
Due to the weight of the printed manual, an additional S$15 per courseware manual is applicable for delivery within Singapore. For overseas delivery, there will be an additional postage and handling charge of S$30 per courseware manual.